- We will continue to sanitize and clean our facilities before and within 24 hours after every in-person worship service and program.
- If you are considered at-risk, as the CDC defines an at-risk individual; now or within the past 24 hours you have been ill or have shown flu-like symptoms including but not limited to fever, coughing, and shortness of breath; or you do not yet feel comfortable attending church in person, we recommend that you stay home and watch church online at any of our streaming times: Sundays at 9:15 am, 10:30 am, and 3:00 pm; and Wednesdays at 7:00 pm.
- Wash your hands frequently for 20 seconds with soap and warm water, or use hand sanitizer when washing your hands is not an option.
- We recommend that you wear a mask or cloth face covering.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing with a tissue.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect objects you use or touch frequently.
For additional questions, contact us at 814-942-9400.